Clinical Project Manager
Cohen Veterans Bioscience (CVB) is hiring a full-time Clinical Project Manager (CPM) with biopharmaceutical industry experience to support the organization, execution, and tracking of clinical research projects within CVB’s Clinical Programs division. The CPM will report to the Executive Director, Clinical Programs. The position is based in New York City, New York.
- Coordinate the development of clinical project plans that include detailed tasks, responsible persons, deliverables, and integrated project timelines and Gantt charts.
- Maintain and update the integrated project timelines and prepare documents and reminders for internal teams and individuals across all functions involved in the project.
- Assemble and maintain minutes for project team meetings to review timelines, track progress, discuss risks and mitigations, and maintain alignment.
- Create reports on project status, milestone deliverables, risks and mitigations, and lessons learned for management, project partners, and regulatory bodies.
- Interact with vendors to identify requirements and specify project plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Deliver transparent and timely communications of risks to project timelines and deliverables.
- Anticipate risks to the project plan and contribute to creation of mitigation plans to help maintain project integrity.
- Maintain project budget trackers and communicate potential budget-related risks.
- Ensure consistent compliance with standards of Good Clinical Practice, regulatory guidance, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintenance of project quality and integrity.
- Participate in the development and implementation of organizational process improvement initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree a plus
- 3 plus years of relevant experience within the biopharmaceutical industry or a biopharmaceutical CRO is required
- Experience in the psychiatry or neurology therapeutic areas is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in English.)
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong capabilities for both strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated strong decision-making and project management skills.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel) and experienced with project management tracking software;
- Proficiency in MS Project or SmartSheet required; Certification or proof proficiency required.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and communications both verbally and in writing.
- Capability to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Has demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Must be able to travel approximately 10% of the time, including overnight.
- Must be able to work from the CVB offices in NYC.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required.
About Cohen Veterans Bioscience
Cohen Veterans Bioscience is a national, nonpartisan research 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to fast-tracking the development of diagnostic tests and personalized therapeutics for the millions of veterans and civilians who suffer the devastating effects of trauma-related and other brain disorders.
Please visit https://cohenveteransbioscience.applicantpro.com to apply. Please include resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefit package. CVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Publication Date: 8/12/19