Cohen Veterans Bioscience (CVB) is looking for an experienced full-time Executive Assistant, reporting to the CEO and working out of the NYC office.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with up to 5 C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, capable of managing their work load, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment and becoming a trusted partner to the CEO.
- Helps manage executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with staff, donors and partners
- Prepares analyses of requested information and data
- Prepare, format, and edit internal and external corporate documents and presentations for team members and partners
- Organizing meetings and occasionally assisting with reporting of meetings/note taking
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Responsible for office management duties including but not limited to; negotiating prices and ordering office supplies, mail responsibilities and general upkeep of the office space
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree but master’s preferred.
- 7 plus years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple C-level professionals.
- Polished executive assistant with professional maturity
- Desire to work as a member of the Executive management team and anticipate needs of the division
- Motivated and enthusiastic about Cohen Veterans Bioscience work
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to prioritize among competing priorities and manage expectations of workload and timelines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent English writing and grammatical skills (i.e. for generating and editing memos)
- Must be flexible enough to work overtime when needed
- Ability and willingness to learn new software tools and applications
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
About Cohen Veterans Bioscience
Cohen Veterans Bioscience is a national, nonpartisan research 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to fast-tracking the development of diagnostic tests and personalized therapeutics for the millions of veterans and civilians who suffer the devastating effects of trauma-related and other brain disorders.
Please visit https://cohenveteransbioscience.applicantpro.com to apply. Please include resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefit package. CVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Publication Date: 4/4/19