RAPID-Dx Consensus Conference – May 3-4, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
This Consensus Conference co-hosted by Cohen Veterans Bioscience and the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, will convene clinical, research, regulatory, drug & device development and statistical experts to discuss the advancement of biomarker qualification & diagnostic development and device qualification for trauma-related brain disorders and co-morbid conditions using a Case Study approach.
The program will include presentations from leaders in the field on the state of the epidemiological and biomarker evidence and will include interactive workshops to address the following:
- What are the priority areas of need for diagnostics in PTSD?
- What is the clinical context of use for each of these?
- What data and/or study designs would support these priorities?
- How can we organize as a community to discover/replicate/validate?
- What gaps do we need to address in data, design, and or analytic approaches to support diagnostic development?
Proceedings from this Conference will be prepared and made available to the community for feedback and roadmap development.