Join the TBI Action Alliance as an Institution
Member Benefits & Information
Contribution levels are assessed based on organization type and worldwide annual revenue. Commitments are formalized through a Letter of Agreement with Cohen Veterans Bioscience and payments are made annually. The membership term is one year from execution date. Multi-year discounts (10%) will be applied for commitments of 3 or more years, paid up front.
Your annual membership donation may be tax deductible and will help us drive a new era of research for TBI that advances a first generation of FDA-approved diagnostics and treatments.
Membership Benefits include:
- Newsletter – updates on the latest progress & findings in TBI
- Surveys – opportunities to provide your expertise on a broad range of TBI topics
- Research Opportunities – information about new research programs and partnership opportunities
- Roadmap Committees – eligible to apply for participation in Scientific & Technology Advisory Committee working groups
- Webinars – member-only invitations to join online topical workshops and webinars
- Portal – access to the members-only sections of the TBI Action Alliance Portal