TBI Action Alliance Members, Partners and Sponsors
The TBI Action Alliance welcomes more than 40 new academic and private sector scientists, funding organizations, advocates and policymakers. Each has a strong commitment to advocating for and accelerating traumatic brain injury research and awareness. Together, they aim to bring forward research initiatives and policy agendas outlined in a collaborative roadmap designed to accelerate the development of the first generation of precision diagnostics and targeted treatments for brain trauma. The roadmap will also address systemic changes required to ensure all those suffering from trauma-related brain injuries can get access to these new innovations, as well as other support and care.
Member Benefits & Information
Individual Membership (Free)
Membership to the TBI Action Alliance for individuals is free of charge.
Your membership benefits include:
- Newsletter – updates on the latest progress & findings in TBI
- Surveys – opportunities to provide your input and feedback on a broad range of TBI topics
- Your Voice – weigh in on The Precision Research Roadmap priorities – your voice matters!
- Clinical Trial Information – learn about the latest studies and opportunities to participate in research
- Webinars – member-only invitations to learn more about TBI from the experts
To support the efforts of the TBI Action Alliance, and to help us drive a new era of research for TBI and advance a first generation of FDA-approved diagnostics and treatments, we ask that you consider making a tax-deductible donation in the amount of your choosing.
Please use the link below to make a one-time or recurring donation to support the TBI Action Alliance.